The LTSU Awards aim to recognise individuals and student groups for their contribution to student life and learning excellence within the La Trobe University community. Students can nominate themselves or their own club / society, or other individuals / groups.
- You should nominate for ONE award per form submission. We will not accept nominations for many awards in one form.
- Applications close at midnight 19 September 2018. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Please make sure that you complete questions with as much detail as possible and provide documentation EXACTLY as requested - we cannot accept incomplete applications.
Please ensure that the nominee meets applicable eligibility. In addition to the individual award criteria outlined on this page, should be:
- Currently enrolled as La Trobe University student (Bundoora, Mildura or Shepparton campuses only) at time of application. Applicants cannot be currently studying a Diploma or ELICOS with La Trobe Melbourne.
- Willing or able to attend the LTSU Gala Awards Night, 11 October 2018.
- Able to claim the award within a 12 month time frame.