La Trobe Student Union are now taking submissions for the 2020 LTSU Members Diary Cover Competition. All students with a creative streak and who can capture the feeling or a moment, of connection and belonging within their La Trobe Community are encouraged to apply.
The winner will receive $200 and the eternal glory of appearing on the 2020 LTSU Members Diary - being distributed to 3000 students, staff and La Trobe University Community LTSU members!
THE WINNING ART WORK WILL:
- Capture the feeling or a moment, of community and belonging at La Trobe University.Be accompanied by an artist statement (max 150 words) which explains the artwork, the context, and the importance of being part of the La Trobe community.
- Take any art form, size and shape: A photo, painting, collage, digital, image of a sculpture and beyond!
- Will be considered and adapted as needed to appear as an A5 image on the front (or landscape A4 front and back where deemed appropriate) cover of the LTSU Membership Diary (to be distributed to LTSU members only).
- One submission per applicant, if you submit more than one entry - only your first will be considered.
- Applications close at 5PM, 25 September 2019. Late applications will not be accepted.
Please ensure that the nominee meets applicable eligibility. In addition to the competition criteria outlined on this page, you should be:
- Currently enrolled as La Trobe University student (Bundoora, City, Mildura or Shepparton campuses only) at time of application. Applicants cannot be currently studying a Diploma or ELICOS with La Trobe Melbourne.
- Willing or able to attend the LTSU Gala Awards Night, 17 October 2019.
- Able to claim the award within a 12 month time frame.