Coop Bookshop - Voucher program, Semester 1, 2018
La Trobe University through its affiliated student bodies and the Co-op Bookshop are committed to providing support to students experiencing financial hardship to assist them in the successful completion of their studies. As such, the University has decided with the assistance of the Co-op Bookshop to institute a Bookshop Voucher Scheme for students who find themselves in these circumstances.
- Vouchers are provided and funded by the Co-op Bookshop as part of their commitment to supporting students in financial need.
- A maximum amount of $100 per student is available to assist students with the cost of textbooks. Vouchers expire 22nd April 2019.
- To be eligible for a Co-op Bookshop voucher you must be currently experiencing financial hardship. Students from Bundoora, Melbourne, Mildura, City and Shepparton campuses of La Trobe University are eligible to apply. Students from Bendigo and Albury-Wodonga need to consult www.bsabendigo.com.au and www.wsawodonga.com.au
- Please complete and submit the online application form. Please provide as much information, including supporting documents, as possible.
- All applicants are encouraged to submit ASAP as voucher numbers are strictly limited. We will be assessing applications as they are received so get your application in early so you don't miss out!
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THE NUMBER OF VOUCHERS ARE LIMITED. APPLICANTS ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO RECEIVE A VOUCHER.
- You will be advised if your application is successful.
Vouchers are redeemable online www.coop-bookshop.com.au or at any of the Co-op Bookshops, including Melbourne & Bundoora Campus of La Trobe University.
Vouchers are redeemable online www.coop-bookshop.com.au or at any of the Co-op Bookshops, including Melbourne & Bundoora Campus of La Trobe University. This initiative is coordinated by the LTSU Financial Counselling service - for more information on this service and the support that our counsellor can offer, please check out the service page on our website.