The Public Health Students’ Association (PHSA) is a student group open to all. We facilitate creative, social, fun and exciting programs that promote health and wellbeing. We provide a space through which students can expand their networks, skills and job opportunities.
If you are passionate about health and wellbeing, love coordinating events, enjoy expanding your networks and want to have fun on the way, our group is for you.
We aim to provide:
- events that promote a positive and supportive, social environment
- placement, networking and job ideas/opportunities
- collaborative teamwork development
- event planning experience
- volunteering opportunities
- committee roles perfect for resume building
- practical experience transferable to your future profession.
Keep up to date with events and topical issues in health, as well as job and voulenteering options here:
We are not yet sure where or when we will host our meetings second semester, but join up to stay in touch.
We look forward to having new people come on board with us. 2017 is shaping up to be a good year and the more people the merrier we say!
Our friendly and always welcoming 2017 committee are:
President - Evelyn Burry
Vice President - Yashna Poorun
Co-Treasurer - Georgia Ransome and Emily Websdale
Secretary - Alexandra Iliopoulos
Liaison Officer - Brittany Pantano
Social Media Coordinator - Juliet Matskarofski
Programs Coordinator - Emilie Avice
Email our club