Need Help With Special Consideration?
Applications and supporting documents must be in no later than 5 business days after assessment / exam / test / assignment was due or scheduled.
What if I can't get my supporting documents in time?
- If getting the supporting documentation is holding you up, don’t delay submitting your application!
- Submit without the documents and request an extension to supply the supporting documents.
- State in the online application that you are requesting an extension of time to provide supporting documents and explain why you don’t have them yet (i.e. I can’t get an appointment with my GP until next week)
- Write on the application how long you think you will need to get the documents.
Did you know?
- The website says you can have an extension of 5 business days to get relevant documents, BUT the Special Consideration team can grant a longer period if you explain the need clearly.
- If you have a LAP, you may not need to lodge a special consideration application.
The LTSU Advocacy Service can help you through this process!
Didn’t get the Special Consideration you feel you’re entitled to?
Get in touch and we can help you lodge an appeal or make a complaint.